Car Care Program
**The Voluntary Emissions Testing Car Care Program is currently suspended until further notice.**
The Car Care Program pays 80% of the qualified repairs, up to a maximum of $900. The car owner’s responsibility will be the remaining 20%. However, If the cost of qualified repairs exceeds the 80/20 example, the entirety of the excess cost will be the car owner’s responsibility. Examples of qualified repairs under this program include, but are not limited to, oxygen sensors, catalytic converters, diagnostics, or others deemed necessary by testing officials.
Qualified repairs under this program are to be determined by the repair shops through diagnostics or other means.
The following are not covered under this program:
Vehicles over 12 years.
Vehicles that are currently under manufacturer’s warranty or other extended warranties
Replacement of mufflers.